WASH123D: a numerical model of flow, thermal transport, and salinity, sediment, and water quality transport in WAterSHed systems of 1-D streamriver network, 2-D overland regime, and 3-D subsurface media.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Shih, Dong-Sin; Yeh, Gour-Tsyh: Using a characteristic-based particle tracking method to solve one-dimensional fully dynamic wave flow (2018)
- Sun, Lu; Zhao, Guoqun; Yeh, Gour-Tsyh: An automatic quadrilateral mesh generation algorithm applied to 2-D overland flow simulations (2018)
- Sun, Lu; Yeh, Gour-Tsyh; Lin, Fang Pang; Zhao, Guoqun: Automatic quadrilateral mesh generation and quality improvement techniques for an improved combination method (2015)
- Yeh, Gour-Tsyh; Shih, Don-Sin; Cheng, Jing-Ru C.: An integrated media, integrated processes watershed model (2011)
- Dawson, Clint: A continuous/discontinuous Galerkin framework for modeling coupled subsurface and surface water flow (2008)