EZCSP is an inference engine that allows computing extended answer sets of ASP programs, as defined in [bal09a,bal09b]. Intuitively, EZCSP allows a lightweight integration of ASP and constraint programming (CP). An extended answer set of an ASP program P is a pair consisting of an answer set of P, and of a solution to the constraint satisfaction problem (CSP) defined by such answer set of P. The current version of EZCSP uses gringo+clasp by default (lparse+smodels or other solvers can be specified) as ASP solver and BProlog as constraint solver. To specify other solvers, run ”ezcsp -h”.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Cuteri, Bernardo; Dodaro, Carmine; Ricca, Francesco; Schüller, Peter: Partial compilation of ASP programs (2019)
- Lifschitz, Vladimir: Answer set programming (2019)
- Arias, Joaquin; Carro, Manuel; Salazar, Elmer; Marple, Kyle; Gupta, Gopal: Constraint answer set programming without grounding (2018)
- Balduccini, Marcello; Lierler, Yuliya: Constraint answer set solver \textscezcspand why integration schemas matter (2017)
- Balduccini, Marcello; Lierler, Yuliya; Schüller, Peter: Prolog and ASP inference under one roof (2013)
- Balduccini, Marcello: Industrial-size scheduling with ASP+CP (2011)
- Balduccini, Marcello: Representing constraint satisfaction problems in answer set programming (2009)
- Balduccini, Marcello: CR-Prolog as a specification language for constraint satisfaction problems (2009)