PSTricks is a set of macros that allow the inclusion of PostScript drawings directly inside TeX or LaTeX code.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Quan, Le Phuong; Nhan, Thái Anh: A closed-form solution to the inverse problem in interpolation by a Bézier-spline curve (2020)
- Bang, Je-Jun; Do, Jun-Ho; Kim, Dongseok; Kim, Tae-Hyung; Park, Se-Han: The basket numbers of knots (2015)
- Choi, Hana; Kim, Dongseok; Lee, Sungjin; Lee, Yeonhee: A proper total coloring distinguishing adjacent vertices by sums of some product graphs (2015)
- Kim, Dongseok: A classification of links of the flat plumbing basket numbers (4) or less (2014)
- Kim, Dongseok; Lee, Jaeun: The chromatic numbers of double coverings of a graph (2008)
- Kim, Dongseok: Jones-Wenzl idempotents for rank 2 simple Lie algebras (2007)
- Hoenig, Alan: TeX unbound. LaTeX and TeX strategies for fonts, graphics, and more (1998)
- Kuperberg, Greg: Jaeger’s Higman-Sims state model and the (B_ 2) spider (1997)
- Kuperberg, Greg: Spiders for rank 2 Lie algebras (1996)