The CAP project: This is the home of the CAP project. It consists of several GAP packages build on top of its main package, CAP. A good way to start is having a look at the manual, which offers extensive tutorials and a good description of CAP. Also, you can look at the packages’ references for detailed command descriptions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Barakat, Mohamed; Behrends, Reimer; Jefferson, Christopher; Kühne, Lukas; Leuner, Martin: On the generation of rank 3 simple matroids with an application to Terao’s freeness conjecture (2021)
- Posur, Sebastian: A constructive approach to Freyd categories (2021)
- Posur, Sebastian: Constructing equivariant vector bundles via the BGG correspondence (2019)
- Posur, Sebastian: Linear systems over localizations of rings (2018)
- Bies, Martin; Mayrhofer, Christoph; Weigand, Timo: Gauge backgrounds and zero-mode counting in F-theory (2017)