Algorithm AS 221. Maximum likelihood estimation of a mixing distribution.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Karlis, Dimitris; Tzougas, George; Frangos, Nicholas: Confidence intervals of the premiums of optimal bonus malus systems (2018)
- Jones, M. C.; Henderson, D. A.: Maximum likelihood kernel density estimation: on the potential of convolution sieves (2009)
- Liu, Lei; Zhu, Yu: Partially projected gradient algorithms for computing nonparametric maximum likelihood estimates of mixing distributions (2007)
- Wang, Ji-Ping: A linearization procedure and a VDM/ECM algorithm for penalized and constrained nonparametric maximum likelihood estimation for mixture models (2007)
- Moore, Dirk F.; Park, Choon Keun; Smith, Woollcott: Exploring extra-binomial variation in teratology data using continuous mixtures (2001)
- Böhning, Dankmar: A review of reliable maximum likelihood algorithms for semiparametric mixture models (1995)
- Leonard, Tom; Hsu, John S. J.; Tsui, Kam-Wah; Murray, James F.: Bayesian and likelihood inference from equally weighted mixtures (1994)
- Davies, Richard B.: Nonparametric control for residual heterogeneity in modelling recurrent behaviour (1993)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)
- DerSimonian, R.: Maximum likelihood estimation of a mixing distribution (1986)