Rosetta: an operator basis translator for Standard Model effective field theory. We introduce Rosetta, a program allowing for the translation between different bases of effective field theory operators. We present the main functions of the program and provide an example of usage. One of the Lagrangians which Rosetta can translate into has been implemented into FeynRules, which allows Rosetta to be interfaced into various high-energy physics programs such as Monte Carlo event generators. In addition to popular bases choices, such as the Warsaw and Strongly Interacting Light Higgs bases already implemented in the program, we also detail how to add new operator bases into the Rosetta package. In this way, phenomenological studies using an effective field theory framework can be straightforwardly performed.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Criado, J. C.; Pérez-Victoria, M.: Field redefinitions in effective theories at higher orders (2019)
- Adam Falkowski, Benjamin Fuks, Kentarou Mawatari, Ken Mimasu, Francesco Riva, Verónica sanz: Rosetta: an operator basis translator for Standard Model effective field theory (2018) arXiv
- de Blas, J.; Criado, J. C.; Pérez-Victoria, M.; Santiago, J.: Effective description of general extensions of the standard model: the complete tree-level dictionary (2018)
- Supratim Das Bakshi, Joydeep Chakrabortty, Sunando Kumar Patra: CoDEx: Wilson coefficient calculator connecting SMEFT to UV theory (2018) arXiv
- Ilaria Brivio, Yun Jiang, Michael Trott: The SMEFTsim package, theory and tools (2017) arXiv
- Jason Aebischer, Ilaria Brivio, Alejandro Celis, Jared A. Evans, Yun Jiang, Jacky Kumar, Xuanyou Pan, Werner Porod, Janusz Rosiek, David Shih, Florian Staub, David M. Straub, Danny van Dyk, Avelino Vicente: WCxf: an exchange format for Wilson coefficients beyond the Standard Model (2017) arXiv
- Juan C. Criado: MatchingTools: a Python library for symbolic effective field theory calculations (2017) arXiv
- Wells, James D.; Zhang, Zhengkang: Effective theories of universal theories (2016)