R package goftest: Classical Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Univariate Distributions. Cramer-Von Mises and Anderson-Darling tests of goodness-of-fit for continuous univariate distributions, using efficient algorithms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Azaïs, R.; Ferrigno, S.; Martinez, M.-J.: cvmgof: an R package for Cramér-von Mises goodness-of-fit tests in regression models (2022)
- Demiray, Duygu; Kızılaslan, Fatih: Stress-strength reliability estimation of a consecutive (k)-out-of-(n) system based on proportional hazard rate family (2022)
- Eberl, Andreas; Klar, Bernhard: A note on a measure of asymmetry (2021)
- Graf, Monique: Regression for compositions based on a generalization of the Dirichlet distribution (2020)
- Justine Lequesne, Philippe Regnault: vsgoftest: An R Package for Goodness-of-Fit Testing Based on Kullback-Leibler Divergence (2020) not zbMATH
- Duller, Christine: Introduction to nonparametric statistics with SAS, R and SPSS. An application-oriented text and working book (2018)
- González-Estrada, E.; Villaseñor, J. A.: An R package for testing goodness of fit: goft (2018)