3D hp-adaptive finite element package Fortran 90 implementation (3Dhp90). This document provides a description of the rst release of a package supporting 3D Finite Element hp-approximations for the solution of various boundary-value problems. At the moment the discretization is de ned only on unstructured hexahedral grids. The package supports both hand p-re nements of the mesh.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Zdunek, Adam: Tests with FALKSOL. A massively parallel multi-level domain decomposing direct solver (2021)
- Zander, Nils; Bog, Tino; Elhaddad, Mohamed; Frischmann, Felix; Kollmannsberger, Stefan; Rank, Ernst: The multi-level (hp)-method for three-dimensional problems: dynamically changing high-order mesh refinement with arbitrary hanging nodes (2016)
- Zander, Nils; Bog, Tino; Kollmannsberger, Stefan; Schillinger, Dominik; Rank, Ernst: Multi-level (hp)-adaptivity: high-order mesh adaptivity without the difficulties of constraining hanging nodes (2015)
- Kus, Pavel; Solin, Pavel; Andrs, David: Arbitrary-level hanging nodes for adaptive (hp)-FEM approximations in 3D (2014)
- Bientinesi, Paolo; Eijkhout, Victor; Kim, Kyungjoo; Kurtz, Jason; Van De Geijn, Robert: Sparse direct factorizations through unassembled hyper-matrices (2010)
- Paszyński, Maciej; Pardo, David; Torres-Verdín, Carlos; Demkowicz, Leszek; Calo, Victor: A parallel direct solver for the self-adaptive (hp) finite element method (2010)
- Kurtz, J.; Demkowicz, L.: A fully automatic (hp)-adaptivity for elliptic PDEs in three dimensions (2007)
- Pardo, D.; Demkowicz, L.: Integration of (hp)-adaptivity and a two-grid solver for elliptic problems (2006)
- Paszyński, M.; Demkowicz, L.: Parallel, fully automatic hp -adaptive 3D finite element package (2006) ioport
- Paszyński, M.; Kurtz, J.; Demkowicz, L.: Parallel, fully automatic (hp)-adaptive (2d) finite element package (2006)
- Rachowicz, W.; Pardo, D.; Demkowicz, L.: Fully automatic (hp)-adaptivity in three dimensions (2006)