CLP(Flex): Constraint Logic Programming Applied to XML Processing. In this paper we present an implementation of a constraint solving module, CLP(Flex), for dealing with unification in an equality theory for terms with flexible arity function symbols. Then we present an application of CLP(Flex) to XML-processing where XML documents are abstracted by terms with flexible arity symbols. This gives a highly declarative model for XML processing yielding a substantial degree of flexibility in programming.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Dundua, Besik; Kutsia, Temur; Marin, Mircea: Variadic equational matching in associative and commutative theories (2021)
- Dundua, Besik; Kutsia, Temur; Marin, Mircea: Variadic equational matching (2019)
- Kurtanidze, Lia; Rukhaia, Mikheil: Skolemization in unranked logics (2018)
- Dundua, Besik; Florido, Mário; Kutsia, Temur; Marin, Mircea: CLP((\mathsfH)): constraint logic programming for hedges (2016)
- Kutsia, Temur; Levy, Jordi; Villaret, Mateu: On the relation between context and sequence unification (2010)
- Kutsia, Temur: Flat matching (2008)
- Kutsia, Temur: Solving equations with sequence variables and sequence functions (2007)