PyVista: 3D plotting and mesh analysis through a streamlined interface for the Visualization Toolkit (VTK). PyVista is a helper module for the Visualization Toolkit (VTK) that takes a different approach on interfacing with VTK through NumPy and direct array access. This package provides a Pythonic, well-documented interface exposing VTK’s powerful visualization backend to facilitate rapid prototyping, analysis, and visual integration of spatially referenced datasets. This module can be used for scientific plotting for presentations and research papers as well as a supporting module for other mesh dependent Python modules.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Haan, Sebastian: GeoBO: Python package for Multi-Objective Bayesian Optimisation and Joint Inversion in Geosciences (2021) not zbMATH
- Md Motiur Rahman, Tahmina Tasnim Nahar, Dookie Kim: FeView: Finite element model (FEM) visualization and post-processing tool for OpenSees (2021) not zbMATH
- Keurfon Luu: toughio: Pre- and post-processing Python library for TOUGH (2020) not zbMATH
- Lejeune E., Khang A., Sansom J., Sacks M.S.: FM-Track: A fiducial marker tracking software for studying cell mechanics in a three-dimensional environment (2020) not zbMATH
- Leonardo Uieda; Santiago Rubén Soler; Rémi Rampin; Hugo van Kemenade; Matthew Turk; Daniel Shapero; Anderson Banihirwe; John Leeman: Pooch: A friend to fetch your data files (2020) not zbMATH
- C. Bane Sullivan; Alexander A. Kaszynski: PyVista: 3D plotting and mesh analysis through a streamlined interface for the Visualization Toolkit (VTK) (2019) not zbMATH