libtropicana is a library designed to find regular simplicial subdivision of lattice convex polytopes and also compute normalized volume as a byproduct. It is written completely in C++ with optional interface for leveraging spBLAS (Sparse BLAS) routines. libtropicana is open source software. Users may freely distribute its source under the terms of the LGPL license.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Brysiewicz, Taylor; Rodriguez, Jose Israel; Sottile, Frank; Yahl, Thomas: Solving decomposable sparse systems (2021)
- Gross, Elizabeth; Hill, Cvetelina: The steady-state degree and mixed volume of a chemical reaction network (2021)
- Bihan, Frédéric; Soprunov, Ivan: Criteria for strict monotonicity of the mixed volume of convex polytopes (2019)
- Chen, Tianran: Unmixing the mixed volume computation (2019)
- Chen, Tianran: Directed acyclic decomposition of Kuramoto equations (2019)
- Chen, Tianran; Davis, Robert; Mehta, Dhagash: Counting equilibria of the Kuramoto model using birationally invariant intersection index (2018)