SAS and R functions to compute pseudo-values for censored data regression. Recently, in a series of papers, a method based on pseudo-values has been proposed for direct regression modeling of the survival function, the restricted mean and cumulative incidence function with right censored data. The models, once the pseudo-values have been computed, can be fit using standard generalized estimating equation software. Here we present SAS macros and R functions to compute these pseudo-values. We illustrate the use of these routines and show how to obtain regression estimates for a study of bone marrow transplant patients. .. The SAS macro and R function “pseudosurv” compute pseudo-values for modeling the survival function based on the Kaplan–Meier estimator. The SAS macro and R function “pseudomean” provide pseudo-values for the restricted mean survival time. The SAS macro and R function “pseudoci” provide pseudo-values for the cumulative incidence function for competing risks data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Pavlič, Klemen; Martinussen, Torben; Andersen, Per Kragh: Goodness of fit tests for estimating equations based on pseudo-observations (2019)
- Jin, Yuxue; Lai, Tze Leung: A new approach to regression analysis of censored competing-risks data (2017)
- Tarima, Sergey: Statistical estimation in the presence of possibly incorrect model assumptions (2017)
- Nygaard Hansen, Stefan; Kragh Andersen, Per; Thorlund Parner, Erik: Events per variable for risk differences and relative risks using pseudo-observations (2014)
- Haller, Bernhard; Schmidt, Georg; Ulm, Kurt: Applying competing risks regression models: an overview (2013)
- Klein, John P.; Gerster, Mette; Andersen, Per Kragh; Tarima, Sergey; Perme, Maja Pohar: SAS and R functions to compute pseudo-values for censored data regression. (2008) ioport
- Klein JP Gerster M, Andersen PK, Tarima S, Perme MP: SAS and R functions to compute pseudo-values for censored data regression (2008) not zbMATH
- Logan, Brent R.; Nelson, Gene O.; Klein, John P.: Analyzing center specific outcomes in hematopoietic cell transplantation (2008)