MOREMBS (Model Order Reduction of Elastic Multibody Systems) is a software package which is developed at the Institute and used as a preprocessor to reduce flexible bodies. MOREMBS contains converters for common finite element programs and many reduction methods. The software is available in Matlab (MatMorembs) or in C++ (Morembs++). For the reduction of small to medium models MatMorembs is used. If you want to reduce large models Morembs++ includes powerfull numerical solver packages.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Benner, Peter; Köhler, Martin; Saak, Jens: Matrix equations, sparse solvers: \textttM-M.E.S.S.-2.0.1 -- philosophy, features, and application for (parametric) model order reduction (2021)
- Haasdonk, Bernard: MOR software (2021)
- Lohmann, B.; Bechtold, T.; Eberhard, P.; Fehr, J.; Rixen, D. J.; Varona, M. Cruz; Lerch, C.; Yuan, C. D.; Rudnyi, E. B.; Fröhlich, B.; Holzwarth, P.; Grunert, D.; Meyer, C. H.; Rutzmoser, J. B.: Model order reduction in mechanical engineering (2021)
- Son, Nguyen Thanh; Absil, P.-A.; Gao, Bin; Stykel, Tatjana: Computing symplectic eigenpairs of symmetric positive-definite matrices via trace minimization and Riemannian optimization (2021)
- Fröhlich, Benjamin; Gade, Jan; Geiger, Florian; Bischoff, Manfred; Eberhard, Peter: Geometric element parameterization and parametric model order reduction in finite element based shape optimization (2019)
- Fehr, Jörg; Grunert, Dennis; Holzwarth, Philip; Fröhlich, Benjamin; Walker, Nadine; Eberhard, Peter: Morembs -- a model order reduction package for elastic multibody systems and beyond (2018)
Further publications can be found at: https://www.itm.uni-stuttgart.de/en/software/morembs/software_morembs_publikationen/index.html