GermaNet is a lexical-semantic net that relates German nouns, verbs, and adjectives semantically by grouping lexical units that express the same concept into synsets and by defining semantic relations between these synsets. GermaNet has much in common with the English WordNet® and can be viewed as an on-line thesaurus or a light-weight ontology. GermaNet has been developed and maintained within various projects at the Division of General and Computational Linguistics, at the University of Tübingen since 1997. It has been integrated into the EuroWordNet (EWN), a multilingual lexical-semantic database.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Henrich, Verena; Hinrichs, Erhard: Extending the TüBa-D/Z treebank with germanet sense annotation (2013) ioport
- Navigli, Roberto; Ponzetto, Simone Paolo: BabelNet: the automatic construction, evaluation and application of a wide-coverage multilingual semantic network (2012)
- Mehler, Alexander: Social ontologies as generalized nearly acyclic directed graphs: a quantitative graph model of social tagging (2011)
- Schulte im Walde, Sabine: Human associations and the choice of features for semantic verb classification (2008) ioport
- Schulte im Walde, Sabine; Melinger, Alissa; Roth, Michael; Weber, Andrea: An empirical characterisation of response types in German association norms (2008) ioport
- Kunze, Manuela; Rösner, Dietmar: Corpus based enrichment of germanet verb frames (2005) ioport
- Kunze, Manuela; Rösner, Dietmar: Issues in exploiting germanet as a resource in real applications (2005) ioport
- Kunze, C.; Wagner, A.: Integrating GermaNet into EuroWordNet, a multilingual lexical-semantic database. (1999) ioport
Further publications can be found at: http://www.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/GermaNet/publications.shtml