TotalView is a sophisticated and powerful tool used for debugging and analyzing both serial and parallel programs. TotalView provides source level debugging for serial, parallel, multi-process, multi-threaded, accelerator/GPU and hybrid applications written in C/C++ and Fortran. Most HPC platforms and systems are supported. Both a graphical user interface and command line interface are provided. Advanced, dynamic memory debugging tools and the ability to perform ”replay” debugging are two additional features. TotalView has been selected as the DOE ASC Program’s debugger of choice for its HPC platforms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Wang, Xintong; Hoang, Christopher; Vorobeychik, Yevgeniy; Wellman, Michael P.: Spoofing the limit order book: a strategic agent-based analysis (2021)
- Vlasenko, A. Yu.; Gudov, A. M.: The use of erratic behavior templates in debugging parallel programs by the automated validity verification method (2017)
- Bugerya, A. B.: Interactive debugging of parallel programs: distributed scheme of interacting components (2008) ioport
- Lee, Gregory L.; Schulz, Martin; Ahn, Dong H.; Bernat, Andrew; de Supinski, Bronis R.; Ko, Steven Y.; Rountree, Barry: Dynamic binary instrumentation and data aggregation on large scale systems (2007) ioport
- Kalinov, A. Ya.; Karganov, K. A.; Khorenko, K. V.: An approach to the development of debuggers that use semantics of constructs of parallel programs (2005) ioport
- Cownie, James; DelSignore, John jun.; de Supinski, Bronis R.; Warren, Karen: DMPL: An OpenMP DLL debugging interface (2003)
- Fahringer, T.; Sowa-Piekło, K.; Czerwiński, P.; Brezany, P.; Bubak, M.; Koppler, R.; Wismüller, R.: SPiDER - An advanced symbolic debugger for Fortran 90/HPF programs (2002)
- Kuhn, Bob; Petersen, Paul; O’Toole, Eamonn: OpenMP versus threading in C/C++ (2000)