Simultion of the depressurisation of the HDR reactor by using the fast dynamics code EUROPLEXUS. This paper presents a 3D numerical simulation with the fast dynamics software EUROPLEXUS of the depressurisation of the HDR reactor (LOCA type accident) where the phenomenon of fluid-structure interaction is modelled in a general manner. Different models of fluid-structure coupling available in the code are briefly described. EUROPLEXUS model of the test V32 of the HDR test campaign is presented as well as the numerical results compared with experimental measures.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Fourest, Thomas; Deletombe, Eric; Faucher, Vincent; Arrigoni, Michel; Dupas, Jacques; Laurens, Jean-Marc: Comparison of Keller-Miksis model and finite element bubble dynamics simulations in a confined medium. Application to the hydrodynamic ram (2018)
- Daude, F.; Galon, P.; Gao, Z.; Blaud, E.: Numerical experiments using a HLLC-type scheme with ALE formulation for compressible two-phase flows five-equation models with phase transition (2014)
- Maurel, B.; Potapov, S.; Fabis, J.; Combescure, A.: Full SPH fluid-shell interaction for leakage simulation in explicit dynamics (2009)
- Chuzel-Marmot, Yann; Combescure, Alain; Ortiz, Roland: Explicit dynamics “SPH-finite element” coupling using the Arlequin method. Simulation of projectile’s impacts on concrete slabs (2008)
- Koechlin, Pierre; Andrieux, Stéphane; Millard, Alain; Potapov, Sergueï: Failure criterion for reinforced concrete beams and plates subjected to membrane force, bending and shear (2008)
- Casadei, Folco; Potapov, Serguei: Permanent fluid-structure interaction with non-conforming interfaces in fast transient dynamics (2004)
- Potapov, Serguei; Bliard, Fabienne; Téphany, François: Simultion of the depressurisation of the HDR reactor by using the fast dynamics code EUROPLEXUS (2002)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.nafems.org/publications/