Rigorous computation of the endomorphism ring of a Jacobian. We describe several improvements and generalizations to algorithms for the rigorous computation of the endomorphism ring of the Jacobian of a curve defined over a number field.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Costa, Edgar; Lombardo, Davide; Voight, John: Identifying central endomorphisms of an abelian variety via Frobenius endomorphisms (2021)
- Hanselman, Jeroen; Schiavone, Sam; Sijsling, Jeroen: Gluing curves of genus 1 and 2 along their 2-torsion (2021)
- Lario, Joan-C.; Somoza, Anna; Vincent, Christelle: An inverse Jacobian algorithm for Picard curves (2021)
- Balakrishnan, Jennifer S.; Bianchi, Francesca; Cantoral-Farfán, Victoria; Çiperiani, Mirela; Etropolski, Anastassia: Chabauty-Coleman experiments for genus 3 hyperelliptic curves (2019)
- Costa, Edgar; Mascot, Nicolas; Sijsling, Jeroen; Voight, John: Rigorous computation of the endomorphism ring of a Jacobian (2019)
- Lairez, Pierre; Sertöz, Emre Can: A numerical transcendental method in algebraic geometry: computation of Picard groups and related invariants (2019)
- Lombardo, Davide: Computing the geometric endomorphism ring of a genus-2 Jacobian (2019)
- Molin, Pascal; Neurohr, Christian: Computing period matrices and the Abel-Jacobi map of superelliptic curves (2019)
- Schembri, Ciaran: Examples of genuine QM abelian surfaces which are modular (2019)
- Kılıçer, Pınar; Labrande, Hugo; Lercier, Reynald; Ritzenthaler, Christophe; Sijsling, Jeroen; Streng, Marco: Plane quartics over (\mathbbQ) with complex multiplication (2018)