FastTransforms.jl allows the user to conveniently work with orthogonal polynomials with degrees well into the millions. This package provides a Julia wrapper for the C library of the same name. Additionally, all three types of nonuniform fast Fourier transforms are available, as well as the Padua transform.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Gutleb, Timon S.: A fast sparse spectral method for nonlinear integro-differential Volterra equations with general kernels (2021)
- Drake, Kathryn P.; Wright, Grady B.: A fast and accurate algorithm for spherical harmonic analysis on HEALPix grids with applications to the cosmic microwave background radiation (2020)
- Gutleb, Timon S.; Olver, Sheehan: A sparse spectral method for Volterra integral equations using orthogonal polynomials on the triangle (2020)
- Olver, Sheehan; Townsend, Alex; Vasil, Geoffrey: A sparse spectral method on triangles (2019)
- Ruiz-Antolín, Diego; Townsend, Alex: A nonuniform fast Fourier transform based on low rank approximation (2018)
- Townsend, Alex; Webb, Marcus; Olver, Sheehan: Fast polynomial transforms based on Toeplitz and Hankel matrices (2018)