Hyperplane arrangements in CoCoA. We introduce the package arrangements for the software CoCoA. This package provides a data structure and the necessary methods for working with hyperplane arrangements. In particular, the package implements methods to generate several known families of arrangements, to perform operations on them, and to calculate various invariants associated to them.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Torielli, Michele: Freeness for multiarrangements of hyperplanes over arbitrary fields (2022)
- Guo, Weili; Torielli, Michele: On the Falk invariant of Shi and linial arrangements (2021)
- Palezzato, Elisa; Torielli, Michele: Localization of plus-one generated arrangements (2021)
- Bigatti, Anna Maria; Palezzato, Elisa; Torielli, Michele: New characterizations of freeness for hyperplane arrangements (2020)
- Guo, Weili; Torielli, Michele: On the Falk invariant of hyperplane arrangements attached to gain graphs (2020)
- Palezzato, Elisa; Torielli, Michele: Hyperplane arrangements in CoCoA (2019)