ActHEX: Implementing HEX Programs with Action Atoms. acthex programs are a convenient tool for connecting stateful external environments to logic programs. In the acthex framework, actual actions on an external environment can be declaratively selected, rearranged, scheduled and then executed depending on intelligence specified in an ASP-based language. We report in this paper about recent improvements of the formal and of the operational acthex programming framework. Besides yielding a significant increase in versatility of the framework, we also present illustrative application showcases and a short evaluation thereof exhibiting computational acthex strengths.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Wenzel, Mario; Brass, Stefan: Translation of interactive Datalog programs for microcontrollers to finite state machines (2021)
- Gebser, Martin; Kaminski, Roland; Kaufmann, Benjamin; Schaub, Torsten: Multi-shot ASP solving with clingo (2019)
- Pacenza, Francesco: Reasoning in highly reactive environments (2019)
- Schüller, Peter: The Hexlite solver. Lightweight and efficient evaluation of HEX programs (2019)
- Saribatur, Zeynep G.; Eiter, Thomas: Reactive policies with planning for action languages (2016)
- Fink, Michael; Germano, Stefano; Ianni, Giovambattista; Redl, Christoph; Schüller, Peter: Acthex: implementing HEX programs with action atoms (2013) ioport