Pykg2vec: A Python Library for Knowledge Graph Embedding. Pykg2vec is an open-source Python library for learning the representations of the entities and relations in knowledge graphs. Pykg2vec’s flexible and modular software architecture currently implements 16 state-of-the-art knowledge graph embedding algorithms, and is designed to easily incorporate new algorithms. The goal of pykg2vec is to provide a practical and educational platform to accelerate research in knowledge graph representation learning. Pykg2vec is built on top of TensorFlow and Python’s multiprocessing framework and provides modules for batch generation, Bayesian hyperparameter optimization, mean rank evaluation, embedding, and result visualization. Pykg2vec is released under the MIT License and is also available in the Python Package Index (PyPI).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Wen Zhang, Xiangnan Chen, Zhen Yao, Mingyang Chen, Yushan Zhu, Hongtao Yu, Yufeng Huang, Zezhong Xu, Yajing Xu, Ningyu Zhang, Zonggang Yuan, Feiyu Xiong, Huajun Chen: NeuralKG: An Open Source Library for Diverse Representation Learning of Knowledge Graphs (2022) arXiv
- Ali, Mehdi; Berrendorf, Max; Hoyt, Charles Tapley; Vermue, Laurent; Sharifzadeh, Sahand; Tresp, Volker; Lehmann, Jens: PyKEEN 1.0: a Python library for training and evaluating knowledge graph embeddings (2021)
- Yu, Shih-Yuan; Chhetri, Sujit Rokka; Canedo, Arquimedes; Goyal, Palash; Faruque, Mohammad Abdullah Al: Pykg2vec: a Python library for knowledge graph embedding (2021)
- Mehdi Ali, Max Berrendorf, Charles Tapley Hoyt, Laurent Vermue, Sahand Sharifzadeh, Volker Tresp, Jens Lehmann: PyKEEN 1.0: A Python Library for Training and Evaluating Knowledge Graph Emebddings (2020) arXiv
- Shih Yuan Yu, Sujit Rokka Chhetri, Arquimedes Canedo, Palash Goyal, Mohammad Abdullah Al Faruque: Pykg2vec: A Python Library for Knowledge Graph Embedding (2019) arXiv