Bembel is the Boundary Element Method Based Engineering Library written in C and C++ to solve boundary value problems governed by the Laplace, Helmholtz or electric wave equation within the isogeometric framework [3,4,5,6]. It was developed as part of a cooperation between the TU Darmstadt and the University of Basel, coordinated by H. Harbrecht, S. Kurz and S. Schöps. The code is based on the Laplace BEM of J. Dölz, H. Harbrecht, and M. Multerer, [2,7] as well as the spline and geometry framework of F. Wolf. The code was extended by J. Dölz and F. Wolf in early 2018 to cover electromagnetic applications [5,6]. A short introduction to the code has been written . If you utilise our code as part of a publication, we would appreciate it if you cite it.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Dölz, Jürgen; Palii, Olena; Schlottbom, Matthias: On robustly convergent and efficient iterative methods for anisotropic radiative transfer (2022)
- Harbrecht, Helmut; Multerer, Michael; von Rickenbach, Remo: Isogeometric shape optimization of periodic structures in three dimensions (2022)
- Wolf, Felix: Analysis and implementation of isogeometric boundary elements for electromagnetism (2021)
- Yu, Bo; Cao, Geyong; Huo, Wendong; Zhou, Huanlin; Atroshchenko, Elena: Isogeometric dual reciprocity boundary element method for solving transient heat conduction problems with heat sources (2021)
- Aimi, Alessandra; Calabrò, Francesco; Falini, Antonella; Sampoli, Maria Lucia; Sestini, Alessandra: Quadrature formulas based on spline quasi-interpolation for hypersingular integrals arising in IgA-SGBEM (2020)
- Dölz, Jürgen: A higher order perturbation approach for electromagnetic scattering problems on random domains (2020)
- Dölz, Jürgen; Kurz, Stefan; Schöps, Sebastian; Wolf, Felix: Isogeometric boundary elements in electromagnetism: rigorous analysis, fast methods, and examples (2019)
- J. Dölz, H. Harbrecht, S. Kurz, M. Multerer, S. Schöps, F. Wolf: Bembel: The Fast Isogeometric Boundary Element C++ Library for Laplace, Helmholtz, and Electric Wave Equation (2019) arXiv