Kotlin Programming Language. Kotlin is a statically typed, general-purpose programming language developed by JetBrains, that has built world-class IDEs like IntelliJ IDEA, PhpStorm, Appcode, etc. It was first introduced by JetBrains in 2011 and a new language for the JVM. Kotlin is object-oriented language, and a “better language” than Java, but still be fully interoperable with Java code. Kotlin is sponsored by Google, announced as one of the official languages for Android Development in 2017.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- D.C.L. Handler, P.A. Haynes: PeptideMind - Applying machine learning algorithms to assess replicate quality in shotgun proteomic data (2021) not zbMATH
- Giovanni Ciatto, Roberta Calegari, Andrea Omicini: 2P-Kt: A logic-based ecosystem for symbolic AI (2021) not zbMATH
- Tiger Cross; Rasika Navarange; Joon-Ho Son; William Burr; Arjun Singh; Kelvin Zhang; Miruna Rusu; Konstantinos Gkoutzis; Andrew Osborne; Bart Nieuwenhuis: Simple RGC: ImageJ Plugins for Counting Retinal Ganglion Cells and Determining the Transduction Efficiency of Viral Vectors in Retinal Wholemounts (2021) not zbMATH
- Andrea Arcuri; Juan Pablo Galeotti; Bogdan Marculescu; Man Zhang: EvoMaster: A Search-Based System Test Generation Tool (2020) not zbMATH
- Buro, Samuele; Crole, Roy L.; Mastroeni, Isabella: On multi-language abstraction. Towards a static analysis of multi-language programs (2020)
- Garzella, Jack J.; Baranowski, Marek; He, Shaobo; Rakamarić, Zvonimir: Leveraging compiler intermediate representation for multi- and cross-language verification (2020)
- Subarno Banerjee, Lazaro Clapp, Manu Sridharan: NullAway: Practical Type-Based Null Safety for Java (2019) arXiv
- Grigore, Radu: Java generics are Turing complete (2017)