DFO-GN: Derivative-Free Nonlinear Least-Squares Solver. DFO-GN is a package for solving nonlinear least-squares minimisation, without requiring derivatives of the objective. This is an implementation of the algorithm from our paper: A Derivative-Free Gauss-Newton Method, C. Cartis and L. Roberts, Mathematical Programming Computation (2019). For reproducibility of all figures in this paper, please feel free to contact the authors.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Birgin, E. G.; Martínez, J. M.: Accelerated derivative-free nonlinear least-squares applied to the estimation of Manning coefficients (2022)
- Ehrhardt, Matthias J.; Roberts, Lindon: Inexact derivative-free optimization for bilevel learning (2021)
- Cartis, Coralia; Roberts, Lindon: A derivative-free Gauss-Newton method (2019)
- Larson, Jeffrey; Menickelly, Matt; Wild, Stefan M.: Derivative-free optimization methods (2019)
- C. Cartis; L. Roberts: A Derivative-Free Gauss-Newton Method (2017) arXiv