knot theory and computational algebra software. knotkit is a C++ software package written by Cotton Seed for computing some knot and manifold invariants appearing in low-dimensional topology.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Collari, Carlo: A Bennequin-type inequality and combinatorial bounds (2019)
- Borodzik, Maciej; Gorsky, Eugene: Immersed concordance of links and Heegaard Floer homology (2018)
- Hedden, Matthew; Watson, Liam: On the geography and botany of knot Floer homology (2018)
- Politarczyk, Wojciech: Equivariant Jones polynomials of periodic links (2017)
- Batson, Joshua; Seed, Cotton: A link-splitting spectral sequence in Khovanov homology (2015)
- Lewark, Lukas: Rasmussen’s spectral sequences and the (\mathfraksl_N)-concordance invariants (2014)
- Lipshitz, Robert; Sarkar, Sucharit: A refinement of Rasmussen’s (s)-invariant (2014)