GRKPACK: Fitting smoothing spline ANOVA models for exponential families. Wahba, Wang, Gu, Klein and Klein (1995) introduced Smoothing Spline Analysis of VAriance (SS ANOVA) method for data from exponential families. Based on RKPACK, which fits SS ANOVA models to Gaussian data, we introduce GRKPACK: a collection of Fortran subroutines for binary, binomial, Poisson and Gamma data. We also show how to calculate Bayesian confidence intervals for SS ANOVA estimates.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Gu, Chong: Smoothing spline ANOVA models (2013)
- Gu, Chong: Model diagnostics for smoothing spline ANOVA models (2004)
- Lin, Xiwu; Wahba, Grace; Xiang, Dong; Gao, Fangyu; Klein, Ronald: Smoothing spline ANOVA models for large data sets with Bernoulli observations and the randomized GACV. (2000)
- Wang, Yuedong: GRKPACK: Fitting smoothing spline ANOVA models for exponential families (1997)
- Wahba, Grace; Wang, Yuedong; Gu, Chong; Klein, Ronald; Klein, Barbara: Smoothing spline ANOVA for exponential families, with application to the Wisconsin epidemiological study of diabetic retinopathy. (The 1994 Neyman Memorial Lecture) (1995)