CASSATT- interactive Software for Data Analysis. The interactive software CASSATT has been developed to visualise high-dimensional, multivariate data using parallel coordinates. CASSATT is platform independent and widens the range of methods for analysing parallel coordinate data. CASSATT uses interactive tools to extend the basic graphic displays.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Sewell, Daniel K.: Visualizing data through curvilinear representations of matrices (2018)
- Eugster, Manuel J. A.; Leisch, Friedrich: Exploratory analysis of benchmark experiments an interactive approach (2011)
- Hurley, C. B.; Oldford, R. W.: Eulerian tour algorithms for data visualization and the (\mathttPairViz) package (2011)
- Conversano, Claudio; Vistocco, Domenico: Analysis of mutual funds’ management styles: a modeling, ranking and visualizing approach (2010)
- Kumasaka, Natsuhiko; Shibata, Ritei: High-dimensional data visualisation: the textile plot (2008)
- Unwin, Antony: Exploratory modelling analysis: visualizing the value of variables (2006)
- Wilkinson, Leland: The grammar of graphics. With contributions by Graham Wills, Dan Rope, Andrew Norton, and Roger Dubbs. (2005)
- Unwin, Antony; Volinsky, Chris; Winkler, Sylvia: Parallel coordinates for exploratory modelling analysis (2003)