STR: a Mathematica package for the method of uniqueness. We present STR (Star-Triangle Relations), a Mathematica package designed to solve Feynman diagrams by means of the method of uniqueness in any Euclidean spacetime dimension. The method of uniqueness is a powerful technique to solve multi-loop Feynman integrals in theories with conformal symmetry imposing some relations between the powers of propagators and the spacetime dimension. In our algorithm we include both identities for scalar and Yukawa type integrals. The package provides a graphical environment in which it is possible to draw the desired diagram with the mouse input and a set of tools to modify and compute it. Throughout the use of a graphic interface, the package should be easily accessible to users with little or no previous experience on diagrams computation. This manual includes some pedagogical examples of computation of Feynman graphs as the scalar two-loop kite master integral and a fermionic diagram appearing in the computation of the spectrum of the γ-deformed N=4 SYM in the double-scaling limit.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Derkachov, Sergey; Olivucci, Enrico: Exactly solvable single-trace four point correlators in (\chi\mathrmCFT_4) (2021)
- Galvagno, Francesco; Preti, Michelangelo: Chiral correlators in (\mathcalN= 2) superconformal quivers (2021)
- Goykhman, Mikhail; Rosenhaus, Vladimir; Smolkin, Michael: The background field method and critical vector models (2021)
- Derkachov, Sergei; Kazakov, Vladimir; Olivucci, Enrico: Basso-Dixon correlators in two-dimensional fishnet CFT (2019)
- Kazakov, Vladimir; Olivucci, Enrico; Preti, Michelangelo: Generalized fishnets and exact four-point correlators in chiral $\mathrmCFT_4$ (2019)
- Michelangelo Preti: STR: a Mathematica package for the method of uniqueness (2018) arXiv