Title: Relation Algebra. Tarski’s algebra of binary relations is formalised along the lines of the standard textbooks of Maddux and Schmidt and Ströhlein. This includes relation-algebraic concepts such as subidentities, vectors and a domain operation as well as various notions associated to functions. Relation algebras are also expanded by a reflexive transitive closure operation, and they are linked with Kleene algebras and models of binary relations and Boolean matrices.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Guttmann, Walter: An algebraic framework for minimum spanning tree problems (2018)
- Guttmann, Walter: Verifying minimum spanning tree algorithms with Stone relation algebras (2018)
- Guttmann, Walter: Stone relation algebras (2017)
- Stucke, Insa: Reasoning about cardinalities of relations with applications supported by proof assistants (2017)
- Berghammer, Rudolf; Höfner, Peter; Stucke, Insa: Cardinality of relations and relational approximation algorithms (2016)
- Guttmann, Walter: Relation-algebraic verification of Prim’s minimum spanning tree algorithm (2016)