Ligra: A Lightweight Graph Processing Framework for Shared Memory. The code for Ligra, Ligra+, and Hygra is located in the ligra/ directory. The code for the applications is in the apps/ directory, which is where compilation should be performed. Example inputs are provided in the inputs/ directory. Graph and hypergraph utilities are provided in the utils/ directory.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ferres, Leo; Fuentes-Sepúlveda, José; Gagie, Travis; He, Meng; Navarro, Gonzalo: Fast and compact planar embeddings (2020)
- Michail, Dimitrios; Kinable, Joris; Naveh, Barak; Sichi, John V.: JGraphT -- a Java library for graph data structures and algorithms (2020)
- Siddhartha Sahu, Semih Salihoglu: Graphsurge: Graph Analytics on View Collections Using Differential Computation (2020) arXiv
- Joana M. F. da Trindade, Konstantinos Karanasos, Carlo Curino, Samuel Madden, Julian Shun: Kaskade: Graph Views for Efficient Graph Analytics (2019) arXiv
- Christopher R. Aberger, Susan Tu, Kunle Olukotun, Christopher Ré: EmptyHeaded: A Relational Engine for Graph Processing (2015) arXiv