We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical (and not only geometrical) objects and notions, for teaching/studying mathematics, and for producing mathematical illustrations of high quality. GCLC uses a language GC for declarative representation of figures and for storing mathematical contents of visual nature in textual form. In GCLC, there is a build-in geometrical theorem prover which directly links visual and semantical geometrical information with deductive properties and machine-generated proofs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 31 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31.
- Janičić, Predrag; Narboux, Julien; Quaresma, Pedro: The area method. A recapitulation (2012)
- Kaliszyk, Cezary; Ida, Tetsuo: Proof assistant decision procedures for formalizing origami (2011)
- Quaresma, Pedro: Thousands of geometric problems for geometric theorem provers (TGTP) (2011)
- Chen, Xiaoyu: Electronic Geometry Textbook: a geometric textbook knowledge management system (2010)
- Janičić, Predrag: Geometry constructions language (2010)
- Janičić, Predrag; Quaresma, Pedro: Automatic verification of regular constructions in dynamic geometry systems (2007)
- Quaresma, Pedro; Janičić, Predrag: GeoThms -- a web system for Euclidean constructive geometry (2007)
- Iglesias, Andrés (ed.); Takayama, Nobuki (ed.): Mathematical software -- ICMS 2006. Second international congress on mathematical software, Castro Urdiales, Spain, September 1--3, 2006. Proceedings (2006)
- Janičić, Predrag: GCLC -- a tool for constructive Euclidean geometry and more than that (2006)
- Quaresma, Pedro; Janičić, Predrag: Integrating dynamic geometry software, deduction systems, and theorem repositories (2006)
- Edalat, Abbas; Lieutier, André: Foundation of a computable solid modelling. (2002)