EBF3PanelOpt: An optimization framework for curvilinear blade-stiffened panels. Highlights: An optimization framework for flat/curved blade-stiffened panel is created. Curvature, orientation, thickness and height of the stiffeners are design variables. Different constraint aggregation strategies for multiple load-cases are provided. Panel thickness can be uniform or non-uniform pocket thickness of the panel. Optimal panel has higher order buckling mode shape and von Mises stress is higher.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Zhu, Shun-Peng; Keshtegar, Behrooz; Bagheri, Mansour; Hao, Peng; Trung, Nguyen-Thoi: Novel hybrid robust method for uncertain reliability analysis using finite conjugate map (2020)
- Hirschler, T.; Bouclier, R.; Duval, A.; Elguedj, T.; Morlier, J.: The embedded isogeometric Kirchhoff-Love shell: from design to shape optimization of non-conforming stiffened multipatch structures (2019)
- Qin, X. C.; Dong, C. Y.; Yang, H. S.: Isogeometric vibration and buckling analyses of curvilinearly stiffened composite laminates (2019)
- Bouclier, Robin; Passieux, Jean-Charles: A Nitsche-based non-intrusive coupling strategy for global/local isogeometric structural analysis (2018)
- Ozdemir, Murat; Sadamoto, Shota; Tanaka, S.; Okazawa, S.; Yu, T. T.; Bui, T. Q.: Application of 6-DOFs meshfree modeling to linear buckling analysis of stiffened plates with curvilinear surfaces (2018)
- Qin, X. C.; Dong, C. Y.; Wang, F.; Qu, X. Y.: Static and dynamic analyses of isogeometric curvilinearly stiffened plates (2017)