H2Lib is an open source software library for hierarchical matrices and H²-matrices that is being developed in the Scientific Computing Group at Kiel University. It is intended as a successor to the popular HLib package that is no longer actively maintained.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Massei, Stefano; Robol, Leonardo; Kressner, Daniel: Hm-toolbox: MATLAB software for HODLR and HSS matrices (2020)
- Sushnikova, Daria A.; Oseledets, Ivan V.: Simple non-extensive sparsification of the hierarchical matrices (2020)
- Le Borne, Sabine; Wende, Michael: Iterative solution of Saddle-point systems from radial basis function (RBF) interpolation (2019)
- Sivaram Ambikasaran; Karan Raj Singh; Shyam Sundar Sankaran: HODLRlib: A Library for Hierarchical Matrices (2019) not zbMATH
- Zaspel, Peter: Algorithmic patterns for (\mathcalH)-matrices on many-core processors (2019)
- Bini, Dario A.; Massei, Stefano; Robol, Leonardo: Efficient cyclic reduction for quasi-birth-death problems with rank structured blocks (2017)