OMiGA : An Open Minded Grounding On-The-Fly Answer Set Solver. We present a new solver for Answer-Set Programs whose main features include grounding on-the-fly and readiness for use in solving distributed answer-set programs. The solver is implemented in Java and uses an underlying Rete network for propagation. Initial experimental results show the benefit of using Rete for this purpose, but also exhibit the need for learning in the presence of grounding on-the-fly.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Weinzierl, Antonius; Taupe, Richard; Friedrich, Gerhard: Advancing lazy-grounding ASP solving techniques -- restarts, phase saving, heuristics, and more (2020)
- Calimeri, Francesco; Ianni, Giovambattista; Pacenza, Francesco; Perri, Simona; Zangari, Jessica: Incremental answer set programming with overgrounding (2019)
- Lefèvre, Claire; Béatrix, Christopher; Stéphan, Igor; Garcia, Laurent: \textscASPeRiX, a first-order forward chaining approach for answer set computing (2017)
- Béatrix, Christopher; Lefèvre, Claire; Garcia, Laurent; Stéphan, Igor: Justifications and blocking sets in a rule-based answer set computation (2016)
- Gebser, Martin; Janhunen, Tomi; Jost, Holger; Kaminski, Roland; Schaub, Torsten: ASP solving for expanding universes (2015)
- Dao-Tran, Minh; Eiter, Thomas; Fink, Michael; Weidinger, Gerald; Weinzierl, Antonius: Omiga: an open minded grounding on-the-fly answer set solver (2012) ioport