MELINA: This software has been developed under the leadership of D. Martin for several years in order to offer to the researchers a very efficient tool (in Fortran 77 and object oriented) for easily implementing finite element based original numerical methods for solving partial differential equations. It has specific and original potential in the domain of time harmonic wave problems (integral representations, spectral DtN conditions,...). Nowadays, it is fully functional in various application areas (acoustics and aeroacoustics, elastodynamics, electromagnetism, water waves).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Caubet, Fabien; Conca, Carlos; Godoy, Matías: On the detection of several obstacles in 2D Stokes flow: topological sensitivity and combination with shape derivatives (2016)
- Jleli, Mohamed; Samet, Bessem; Vial, Grégory: Topological sensitivity analysis for the modified Helmholtz equation under an impedance condition on the boundary of a hole (2015)
- Goudenège, Ludovic; Martin, Daniel; Vial, Grégory: High order finite element calculations for the Cahn-Hilliard equation (2012)
- Bonnaillie-Noël, Virginie; Helffer, Bernard; Vial, Gregory: Numerical simulations for nodal domains and spectral minimal partitions (2010)
- Bonnaillie-Noël, V.; Dauge, M.; Martin, D.; Vial, G.: Computations of the first eigenpairs for the Schrödinger operator with magnetic field (2007)