ITHACA-FV (In real Time Highly Advanced Computational Applications for Finite Volumes) is C++ library based on the finite volume solver OpenFOAM . It consists of the implementation of several reduced order modeling techniques for parametrized problems. ITHACA-FV is developed and maintained by Dr. Giovanni Stabile under the supervision of Prof. Gianluigi Rozza at SISSA mathLab an applied math laboratory of the International School for advanced studies .
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Star, Sabrina; Stabile, Giovanni; Rozza, Gianluigi; Degroote, Joris: A POD-Galerkin reduced order model of a turbulent convective buoyant flow of Sodium over a backward-facing step (2021)
- Star, S. Kelbij; Stabile, Giovanni; Belloni, Francesco; Rozza, Gianluigi; Degroote, Joris: A novel iterative penalty method to enforce boundary conditions in finite volume POD-Galerkin reduced order models for fluid dynamics problems (2021)
- Georgaka, Sokratia; Stabile, Giovanni; Rozza, Gianluigi; Bluck, Michael J.: Parametric POD-Galerkin model order reduction for unsteady-state heat transfer problems (2020)
- Georgaka, Sokratia; Stabile, Giovanni; Star, Kelbij; Rozza, Gianluigi; Bluck, Michael J.: A hybrid reduced order method for modelling turbulent heat transfer problems (2020)
- Hijazi, Saddam; Stabile, Giovanni; Mola, Andrea; Rozza, Gianluigi: Data-driven POD-Galerkin reduced order model for turbulent flows (2020)