central-group-frames - code related to the paper: Optimal line packings from nonabelian groups. We use group schemes to construct optimal packings of lines through the origin. In this setting, optimal line packings are naturally characterized using representation theory, which in turn leads to a necessary integrality condition for the existence of equiangular central group frames. We conclude with an infinite family of optimal line packings using the group schemes associated with certain Suzuki 2-groups, specifically, extensions of Heisenberg groups. Notably, this is the first known infinite family of equiangular tight frames generated by representations of nonabelian groups.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Greaves, Gary R. W.; Iverson, Joseph W.; Jasper, John; Mixon, Dustin G.: Frames over finite fields: basic theory and equiangular lines in unitary geometry (2022)
- Iverson, Joseph W.; Mixon, Dustin G.: Doubly transitive lines. I: Higman pairs and roux (2022)
- Fickus, Matthew; Schmitt, Courtney A.: Harmonic equiangular tight frames comprised of regular simplices (2020)
- Iverson, Joseph W.; Jasper, John; Mixon, Dustin G.: Optimal line packings from nonabelian groups (2020)
- Iverson, Joseph W.; Jasper, John; Mixon, Dustin G.: Optimal line packings from finite group actions (2020)
- Fickus, Matthew; Jasper, John: Equiangular tight frames from group divisible designs (2019)
- Fickus, Matthew; Jasper, John; King, Emily J.; Mixon, Dustin G.: Equiangular tight frames that contain regular simplices (2018)
- Fickus, Matthew; Jasper, John; Mixon, Dustin G.: Packings in real projective spaces (2018)
- Mixon, Dustin G.; Solazzo, James: A short introduction to optimal line packings (2018)