ECOGEN: an open-source tool for multiphase, compressible, multiphysics flows. This paper presents a new multiphase flow code, cast under an open-source GNU license. The main characteristics of the different flow models are given, then the numerical method used is briefly presented: it includes temporal flow solvers, meshing features (like AMR technics), results visualization.Two examples of flows solutions are presented: the interaction of a high-speed flow with a droplet and the second concerns the attenuation of a propagating shock wave.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hoppe, Nils; Adami, Stefan; Adams, Nikolaus A.: A parallel modular computing environment for three-dimensional multiresolution simulations of compressible flows (2022)
- Dubois, Remy; Goncalves da Silva, Eric; Parnaudeau, Philippe: High performance computing of stiff bubble collapse on CPU-GPU heterogeneous platform (2021)
- Du, Yulong; Wang, Yahui; Yuan, Li: A high-order modified finite-volume method on Cartesian grids for nonlinear convection-diffusion problems (2020)
- Schmidmayer, Kevin; Bryngelson, Spencer H.; Colonius, Tim: An assessment of multicomponent flow models and interface capturing schemes for spherical bubble dynamics (2020)
- Trummler, Theresa; Bryngelson, Spencer H.; Schmidmayer, Kevin; Schmidt, Steffen J.; Colonius, Tim; Adams, Nikolaus A.: Near-surface dynamics of a gas bubble collapsing above a crevice (2020)
- Schmidmayer, Kevin; Petitpas, Fabien; Daniel, Eric: Adaptive mesh refinement algorithm based on dual trees for cells and faces for multiphase compressible flows (2019)