ibROM is a library to compute proper orthogonal decomposition-based reduced order models (POD-based ROMs). It also contains some code to compute hyperreduced POD-based ROMs using the discrete empirical interpolation method (DEIM). The original libROM release was written by Bill Arrighi based on prototype MATLAB code written by Geoffrey Oxberry and Kyle Chand. This MATLAB code implemented the algorithm presented in Geoffrey M. Oxberry, Tanya Kostova-Vassilevska, William Arrighi, and Kyle Chand, Limited-memory adaptive snapshot selection for proper orthogonal decomposition, International Journal of Numerical Methods in Engineering, 109:198--217.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Alsayyari, Fahad; Perkó, Zoltán; Tiberga, Marco; Kloosterman, Jan Leen; Lathouwers, Danny: A fully adaptive nonintrusive reduced-order modelling approach for parametrized time-dependent problems (2021)
- Yano, Masayuki; Huang, Tianci; Zahr, Matthew J.: A globally convergent method to accelerate topology optimization using on-the-fly model reduction (2021)
- Alfatlawi, Mustaffa; Srivastava, Vaibhav: An incremental approach to online dynamic mode decomposition for time-varying systems with applications to EEG data modeling (2020)
- Fareed, Hiba; Singler, John R.: Error analysis of an incremental proper orthogonal decomposition algorithm for PDE simulation data (2020)
- Balabanov, Oleg; Nouy, Anthony: Randomized linear algebra for model reduction. I. Galerkin methods and error estimation (2019)
- Fareed, Hiba; Singler, John R.: A note on incremental POD algorithms for continuous time data (2019)
- Li, Kun; Huang, Ting-Zhu; Li, Liang; Lanteri, Stéphane: POD-based model order reduction with an adaptive snapshot selection for a discontinuous Galerkin approximation of the time-domain Maxwell’s equations (2019)
- Shen, Jiguang; Singler, John R.; Zhang, Yangwen: HDG-POD reduced order model of the heat equation (2019)
- Fareed, Hiba; Singler, John R.; Zhang, Yangwen; Shen, Jiguang: Incremental proper orthogonal decomposition for PDE simulation data (2018)
- Himpe, Christian; Leibner, Tobias; Rave, Stephan: Hierarchical approximate proper orthogonal decomposition (2018)
- Kostova-Vassilevska, Tanya; Oxberry, Geoffrey M.: Model reduction of dynamical systems by proper orthogonal decomposition: error bounds and comparison of methods using snapshots from the solution and the time derivatives (2018)
- Singler, John; Kramer, Boris: A POD projection method for large-scale algebraic Riccati equations (2016)