R package fregion: This package contains example codes for inferential tools suggested in http://arxiv.org/abs/1607.07771, titled ’Geometric Approach to Confidence Regions and Bands for Functional Parameters’. The top level functions take functional estimate and the covariance of it to perform hypothesis testings, construct confidence bands, and construct/visuallize hyper-rectangular regions. The inputs can be either vector/matrix or fd/bifd object from fda package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dette, Holger; Kokot, Kevin; Aue, Alexander: Functional data analysis in the Banach space of continuous functions (2020)
- Lopes, Miles E.; Lin, Zhenhua; Müller, Hans-Georg: Bootstrapping max statistics in high dimensions: near-parametric rates under weak variance decay and application to functional and multinomial data (2020)
- Mrkvička, Tomáš; Myllymäki, Mari; Jílek, Milan; Hahn, Ute: A one-way ANOVA test for functional data with graphical interpretation. (2020)
- Choi, Hyunphil; Reimherr, Matthew: A geometric approach to confidence regions and bands for functional parameters (2018)
- Ghiglietti, Andrea; Paganoni, Anna Maria: Exact tests for the means of Gaussian stochastic processes (2017)