RockIt: A query engine for Markov logic. RockIt answers maximum a-posteriori (MAP) queries (also called MPE queries), marginal queries (also called probability queries), and learns the weights of Markov logic networks. Markov logic is a combination of Markov networks and first-order logic. RockIt is currently the fastest MAP query engine for Markov logic networks.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ibrahim, Mohamed-Hamza; Pal, Christopher; Pesant, Gilles: Leveraging cluster backbones for improving MAP inference in statistical relational models (2020)
- Amirian, Mohammad Mahdi; Ghidary, Saeed Shiry: \textscXeggora: exploiting immune-to-evidence symmetries with full aggregation in statistical relational models (2019)
- Kuželka, Ondřej; Davis, Jesse; Schockaert, Steven: Constructing Markov logic networks from first-order default rules (2016)
- Kimmig, Angelika; Mihalkova, Lilyana; Getoor, Lise: Lifted graphical models: a survey (2015)
- Mangal, Ravi; Zhang, Xin; Nori, Aditya V.; Naik, Mayur: Volt: a lazy grounding framework for solving very large MaxSAT instances (2015)