FORTRAN Routines for Spectral methods. Here is a collection of 80 FORTRAN routines that written in 1993. They deal with standard families of orthogonal polynomials (Legendre, Chebyshev and, more in general, Jacobi; Laguerre and Hermite) and allow the computation of zeros, quadrature weights, transformation from Fourier coefficients to point-values (and viceversa), evaluation of norms, differentiation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Cinal, M.: Highly accurate numerical solution of Hartree-Fock equation with pseudospectral method for closed-shell atoms (2020)
- Chen, Minghua; Deng, Weihua: High order algorithms for the fractional substantial diffusion equation with truncated Lévy flights (2015)
- Teng, Chun-Hao; Lin, Bang-Yan; Chang, Hung-Chun; Hsu, Hei-Chen; Lin, Chien-Nan: A Legendre pseudospectral penalty scheme for solving time-domain Maxwell’s equations (2008)
- Feng, Ko-An; Teng, Chun-Hao; Chen, Min-Hung: A pseudospectral penalty scheme for 2D isotropic elastic wave computations (2007)
- Barrio, R.; Peña, J. M.: Numerical evaluation of the (p)th derivative of Jacobi series (2002)
- Götz, Th.; Unterreiter, A.: Analysis and numerics of an integral equation model for slender bodies in low Reynolds-number flows (2000)
- Pontrelli, Giuseppe: Pulsatile blood flow in a pipe (1998)