SOSUI: classification and secondary structure prediction system for membrane proteins. The system SOSUI for the discrimination of membrane proteins and soluble ones together with the prediction of transmembrane helices was developed, in which the accuracy of the classification of proteins was 99% and the corresponding value for the transmembrane helix prediction was 97%. AVAILABILITY: The system SOSUI is available through internet access: http://www.tuat.ac.jp/mitaku/sosui/. CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Mahmoud, Masharif Mahmoud Ibrahim; Ben Mabrouk, Anouar; Hashim, Mohsin Hassan Abdallah: Wavelet multifractal modeling and prediction of transmembrane proteins series (2016)
- Nugent, Timothy; Jones, David T.: Transmembrane protein topology prediction using support vector machines (2009) ioport
- Shen, Yao Qing; Burger, Gertraud: ’Unite and conquer’: Enhanced prediction of protein subcellular localization by integrating multiple specialized tools (2007) ioport
- Taguchi, Y-H; Gromiha, M. Michael: Application of amino acid occurrence for discriminating different folding types of globular proteins (2007) ioport
- Arai, Masafumi; Fukushi, Takafumi; Satake, Masanobu; Shimizu, Toshio: A proteome-wide analysis of domain architectures of prokaryotic single-spanning transmembrane proteins (2005)
- Gromiha, M. Michael; Ahmad, Shandar; Suwa, Makiko: Application of residue distribution along the sequence for discriminating outer membrane proteins (2005)
- Inoue, Yasuhito; Ikeda, Masami; Shimizu, Toshio: Proteome-wide classification and identification of mammalian-type GPCRs by binary topology pattern (2004)
- Xia, Jun-Xiong; Ikeda, Masami; Shimizu, Toshio: ConPred_elite: a highly reliable approach to transmembrane topology prediction (2004)