Algorithm 347: an efficient algorithm for sorting with minimal storage. TOMS347 is a FORTRAN77 library which implements ACM TOMS algorithm 347, for sorting an integer array.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Fouz, Mahmoud; Kufleitner, Manfred; Manthey, Bodo; Zeini Jahromi, Nima: On smoothed analysis of quicksort and Hoare’s find (2012)
- Garcia, Tanya P.; Ma, Yanyuan; Yin, Guosheng: Efficiency improvement in a class of survival models through model-free covariate incorporation (2011)
- Fouz, Mahmoud; Kufleitner, Manfred; Manthey, Bodo; Jahromi, Nima Zeini: On smoothed analysis of Quicksort and Hoare’s find (2009)
- Podgorelec, David; Klajnšek, Gregor: Acceleration of sweep-line technique by employing smart quicksort (2005) ioport
- Berman, Oded; Ganz, Zvi: The capacity expansion problem in the service industry (1994)
- Cunto, Walter; Gonnet, Gastón H.; Munro, J. Ian; Poblete, Patricio V.: Fringe analysis for extquick: An in situ distributive external sorting algorithm (1991)
- Gleason, John R.: Efficient sorting during repetitive statistical computations: Algorithms and an application (1989)
- Paessens, H.: The savings algorithm for the vehicle routing problem (1988)
- Motzkin, Dalia; Hansen, Christina L.: An efficient external sorting with minimal space requirement (1982)
- Sedgewick, Robert: The analysis of Quicksort programs (1977)