TEA, a tiny encryption algorithm. We give a short routine which is based on a Feistel iteration and uses a large number of rounds to get security with simplicity.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 30 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30.
- Kaps, Jens-Peter: Chai-Tea, cryptographic hardware implementations of xTEA (2008)
- Shepherd, Simon J.: The tiny encryption algorithm (2007)
- Slind, Konrad; Owens, Scott; Iyoda, Juliano; Gordon, Mike: Proof producing synthesis of arithmetic and cryptographic hardware (2007)
- Standaert, François-Xavier; Piret, Gilles; Gershenfeld, Neil; Quisquater, Jean-Jacques: SEA: a scalable encryption algorithm for small embedded applications (2006)
- Hernández Castro, Julio César; Isasi Viñuela, Pedro: New results on the genetic cryptanalysis of TEA and reduced-round versions of XTEA (2005)
- Hong, Seokhie; Hong, Deukjo; Ko, Youngdai; Chang, Donghoon; Lee, Wonil; Lee, Sangjin: Differential cryptanalysis of TEA and XTEA (2004)
- Moon, Dukjae; Hwang, Kyungdeok; Lee, Wonil; Lee, Sangjin; Lim, Jongin: Impossible differential cryptanalysis of reduced round XTEA and TEA (2002)
- M’Raïhi, David; Naccache, David; Stern, Jacques; Vaudenay, Serge: (\mathsfxmx): a firmware-oriented block cipher based on modular multiplications (1997)
- Young, Adam; Yung, Moti: Sliding encryption: a cryptographic tool for mobile agents (1997)
- Wheeler, David J.; Needham, Roger M.: TEA, a tiny encryption algorithm (1995)