iscasMc: A web-based probabilistic model checker. We introduce the web-based model checker iscasMc for probabilistic systems (see http://iscasmc.ios.ac.cn/IscasMC ). This Java application offers an easy-to-use web interface for the evaluation of Markov chains and decision processes against PCTL and PCTL* specifications. Compared to PRISM or MRMC, iscasMc is particularly efficient in evaluating the probabilities of LTL properties.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Gainer, Paul; Linker, Sven; Dixon, Clare; Hustadt, Ullrich; Fisher, Michael: Multi-scale verification of distributed synchronisation (2020)
- Cauchi, Nathalie; Abate, Alessandro: Poster abstract: StocHy -- automated verification and synthesis of stochastic processes. (2019)
- Drechsler, Rolf (ed.): Formal system verification. State-of the-art and future trends (2018)
- Cubuktepe, Murat; Jansen, Nils; Junges, Sebastian; Katoen, Joost-Pieter; Papusha, Ivan; Poonawala, Hasan A.; Topcu, Ufuk: Sequential convex programming for the efficient verification of parametric MDPs (2017)
- Feng, Yuan; Hahn, Ernst Moritz; Turrini, Andrea; Ying, Shenggang: Model checking (\omega)-regular properties for quantum Markov chains (2017)
- Hashemi, Vahid: Reformulation of the linear program for completely ergodic MDPs with average cost criteria (2017)
- Xu, Ming; Zhang, Lijun; Jansen, David N.; Zhu, Huibiao; Yang, Zongyuan: Multiphase until formulas over Markov reward models: an algebraic approach (2016)
- Hahn, Ernst Moritz; Li, Yi; Schewe, Sven; Turrini, Andrea; Zhang, Lijun: Iscasmc: A web-based probabilistic model checker (2014) ioport