20-sim is modeling and simulation software package for mechatronic systems. With 20-sim you can enter models graphically, similar to drawing an engineering scheme. With these models you can simulate and analyse the behaviour of multi-domain dynamic systems and create control systems. You can even generate C-code and run this code on hardware for rapid prototyping and HIL-simulation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Machado, J. A. Tenreiro; Cunha, Vitor M. R.: An introduction to bond graph modeling with applications (2021)
- Hooman, Jozef; Verhoef, Marcel: Formal semantics of a VDM extension for distributed embedded systems (2010)
- Žlajpah, Leon: Simulation in robotics (2008)
- Couenne, F.; Jallut, C.; Maschke, B.; Breedveld, P. C.; Tayakout, M.: Bond graph modelling for chemical reactors (2006)
- Louca, Loucas S.; Yildir, B. Umut: Modelling and reduction techniques for studies of integrated hybrid vehicle systems (2006)
- Marquis-Favre, Wilfrid; Bideaux, Eric; Mechin, Olivier; Scavarda, Serge; Guillemard, Franck; Ebalard, Marc: Mechatronic bond graph modelling of an automotive vehicle (2006)