Algorithm AS 75. Basic procedures for large, sparse or weighted linear least squares problems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Carbonneau, Réal A.; Caporossi, Gilles; Hansen, Pierre: Extensions to the repetitive branch and bound algorithm for globally optimal clusterwise regression (2012)
- Agulló, J.: New algorithms for computing the least trimmed squares regression estimator (2001)
- Nguyen, Nam-Ky; Miller, Alan J.: A review of some exchange algorithms for constructing discrete (D)-optimal designs (1992)
- Zvára, Karel: Analysis of variance as regression model with a reparametrization restriction (1992)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)
- Späth, Helmuth: A fast algorithm for clusterwise linear regression (1982)
- Wampler, Roy H.: Test procedures and test problems for least squares algorithms (1980)