STOMP: Subsurface Transport Over Multiple Phases. STOMP is a suite of numerical simulators for solving problems involving coupled flow and transport processes in the subsurface. STOMP is based on mathematical equations that describe our understanding of hydrologic, thermal, thermodynamic, geochemical, and geomechanical processes. STOMP solves these equations by parsing a subsurface volume into computational blocks and then solving algebraic forms of the equations collectively for the blocks. The suite of STOMP simulators is distinguished by application areas and solved mathematical equations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Su, Danyang; Mayer, K. Ulrich; MacQuarrie, Kerry T. B.: MIN3P-HPC: a high-performance unstructured grid code for subsurface flow and reactive transport simulation (2021)
- Yang, Xiu; Tartakovsky, Guzel; Tartakovsky, Alexandre M.: Physics information aided kriging using stochastic simulation models (2021)
- Yang, Xiu; Barajas-Solano, David; Tartakovsky, Guzel; Tartakovsky, Alexandre M.: Physics-informed cokriging: a Gaussian-process-regression-based multifidelity method for data-model convergence (2019)
- Garipov, T. T.; Tomin, P.; Rin, R.; Voskov, D. V.; Tchelepi, H. A.: Unified thermo-compositional-mechanical framework for reservoir simulation (2018)
- Steefel, C. I.; Appelo, C. A. J.; Arora, B.; Jacques, D.; Kalbacher, T.; Kolditz, O.; Lagneau, V.; Lichtner, P. C.; Mayer, K. U.; Meeussen, J. C. L.; Molins, S.; Moulton, D.; Shao, H.; Šimůnek, J.; Spycher, N.; Yabusaki, S. B.; Yeh, G. T.: Reactive transport codes for subsurface environmental simulation (2015)
- Bandilla, Karl W.; Celia, Michael A.; Elliot, Thomas R.; Person, Mark; Ellett, Kevin M.; Rupp, John A.; Gable, Carl; Zhang, Yipeng: Modeling carbon sequestration in the Illinois Basin using a vertically-integrated approach (2012)
- Painter, Scott L.: Three-phase numerical model of water migration in partially frozen geological media: model formulation, validation, and applications (2011)
- Gasda, S. E.; Nordbotten, J. M.; Celia, M. A.: Vertical equilibrium with sub-scale analytical methods for geological CO(_2) sequestration (2009)
- Suk, Heejun; Yeh, Gour-Tsyh: Multiphase flow modeling with general boundary conditions and automatic phase-configuration changes using a fractional-flow approach (2008)