cryoSPARC: algorithms for rapid unsupervised cryo-EM structure determination. CryoSPARC combines powerful innovations in 3D reconstruction algorithms with specially designed software to provide a streamlined end-to-end single particle cryo-EM workflow. Rapidly solve high-resolution structures of biologically important targets, with advanced tools for membrane proteins, heterogeneous samples, and flexible molecules. Process 3D refinements in minutes on GPU.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Lederman, Roy R.; Andén, Joakim; Singer, Amit: Hyper-molecules: on the representation and recovery of dynamical structures for applications in flexible macro-molecules in cryo-EM (2020)
- Moscovich, Amit; Halevi, Amit; Andén, Joakim; Singer, Amit: Cryo-EM reconstruction of continuous heterogeneity by Laplacian spectral volumes (2020)
- Rangan, Aaditya; Spivak, Marina; Andén, Joakim; Barnett, Alex: Factorization of the translation kernel for fast rigid image alignment (2020)
- Rosen, Eitan; Shkolnisky, Yoel: Common lines ab initio reconstruction of (D_2)-symmetric molecules in cryo-electron microscopy (2020)
- Sharon, Nir; Kileel, Joe; Khoo, Yuehaw; Landa, Boris; Singer, Amit: Method of moments for 3D single particle \textitabinitio modeling with non-uniform distribution of viewing angles (2020)
- Zhou, Ye; Moscovich, Amit; Bendory, Tamir; Bartesaghi, Alberto: Unsupervised particle sorting for high-resolution single-particle cryo-EM (2020)
- Aizenbud, Yariv; Shkolnisky, Yoel: A max-cut approach to heterogeneity in cryo-electron microscopy (2019)
- Andén, Joakim; Singer, Amit: Structural variability from noisy tomographic projections (2018)